Finally I have pulled through with the last day of my TEP! Last day was total shagness! Because the new batch went for an hour's break, so I started teaching my ordering students a little late. Normally, on a usual day I did my ordering fast because I always use the cheating method, but yesterday I had to show them the right method so it took super long for them to get it into their brain.
I might sound a little mean, but they make me feel like they're a little brainless to me, because I think they try as much to sound enthusiastic and and smart, but I got quite (roll-eyes) unbelievably speechless sometimes at their questions. I mean, the questions they ask are really funny. It's not like you cannot use your common sense to figure it out? And here I am a person with minimal common sense to talk about other people's common sense. But seriously! They wasted my time.
So we finished our ordering until 8.40pm which broke my team's record of overtime. I felt so bad making my whole team wait and what more, ex-OPS & IM are waiting for me too! But those new ordering students are pretty shameless. LOL!
Anyway, Ms Ching was kind enough to let me off after we close shop and asked me to get my certificate of appreciation from me on Monday. We are the only batch that got it after a few rounds before us. So after I was released, I ran to the train station and to S11 outside Jubilee. They were all waiting for me to start meal already.
Outing with ex-OPS & IM was great! Everyone just kept trying their best to catch my unglam moments. LOL! Oh and Lawrence joined us too. It was really fun! It made me miss the times when we were still in the backend stopover. After meal, we had chicken wings! Then they went to buy some liquor and we said to settle at the fitness corner to chat. But they finished the liquor even before we reached there. And everyone was really high. One whole bunch of us can actually make the fitness corner so fun.
But soon it was time to say goodbye, even though all of us are still around business school but we might not have too many chances to meet again. Still, I am really happy when we are together. I really treasure this friendship that we have. I Love all of YOU! =)
SEE EVERYONE AGAIN ON NEXT SATURDAY!
I can't wait for Sentosa!
But too bad I can't bring my boyfriend along. Someone please ask him out to keep him company? Haha! I feel so bad, because he just came back from US and the first weekend I had to be away from him for a day. Don't worry, I still love you alot! =)