Okays, it has been a fulfilling weekend for me.
Saturday was CL's birthday celebration.
BBQ at Crescent.
We played basketball while waiting for the rest to come.
It was fun initially, then I felt so disregarded in the team.
Especially by my boyfriend.
Like so handicapping the team.
LOL! Alright.. I'm just whining.
BBQ was fun but boyfriend had to leave early.
Because of AHM on SUNDAY!!!!
I wanted to wake up at 4 plus to prepare
and go Padang to watch him PASS THE FINISHING LINE!
But I freaking couldn't wake up lah!
Or rather, my alarm wasn't working right just when I needed it to.
Met up with boyfriend at his house for him to change.
Then we rushed down to PS to meet up with SISTERS!!
We had a horrible meal at LaoBeiJing. LOL!
Service bad, food bad, everything bad.
And they even tried to eat up our change at the end.
Tsk tsk tsk...
LOL!
Went crazying at the arcade for awhile.
And throughout the whole outing,
boyfriend was half awake and half sleeping.
TyE and M&Ms had a showdown on basketball machine.
This time it was a tie!!
Good game man~
--------------------------------------------

Boyfriend is not meeting me today,
because he can only book out late and needed to book in early tomorrow.
But he is going to Bernard's house for Mahjong.
-__-
Oh well...
Time for Manga Reading~