Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Give me a sign so that I know you are still reading.

--------------------------

~Ghost Blog~
I can say I am having more fun at Cheers.
But once again I am troubled with my personal selling again.

Faceshop clearance sales,
buy 3 for 10 bucks!

Sasa products,
MUST BUY!!

Giordano polo tees,
smiley tees for 10 bucks each!

Vintage Hairbands,
5 bucks each!

NudeBra!
Anyone wants to buy?!

Cute Bikinis,
cheap cheap 19.90

Damn cute Ameba gifts,
cups, guidebooks etc..

IT Products,
Anyone wants to buy IPAD????
Designed Earpieces @ 6.90?
Thumbdrives, harddisks??!!

Alright alright~~ I get it..

What about Mooncakes anyone?
Each box 23 - 45 bucks~
Buy from me, I bring you go meet Chang Er~
Come on, I know you want to know what Chang Er looks like!

--------------------------

I'm going to Sing K on Monday with my Cheers Mates.
I've been longing to go K for so long!
Cheers!
Service with a Smile~