The day before he left for US...
He left me in his bed to continue my dreams and left to meet up with his campmates to buy some stuff in his packing list. But before he left, he accompanied me to eat the lunch that his mom had prepared, because he knew I would be too lazy to eat my lunch. He left house at 11am and I went back to sleep. But after a few hours, he suddenly came rushing back and waking me up.
He couldn't buy the things he wanted to from the place he went to in the morning, so they had to switch the venue and he decided to bring me along. We agreed to meet JS at the head of the train, but he insisted on entering from the middle. So in the end he still had to walk all the way to the front to meet up with us.
We went to Bukit Gombak first, because JS needed to do his motor licensing thingy, and also to check out the attendants over there. After he was done, we travelled all the way to Lavender. Well, it should have been Lavender, but the two boys were so engrossed in their reminisce of the US last year, we didn't even realised we missed our stop by two stations! So we alighted and travelled back to Lavender. So dumb!
We went to Beach Road for their stuff. But because I complained of hunger, we decided to settle for some food. But just when they came back with the food and have barely started, they had to go to some shops to buy some stuff, because the shop was closing soon. So I was left there alone with a table FULL of foods for about half an hour. I got so bored. But they came back down quickly after Baobao received my =( sms.
They got themselves alot of stuff, and we had our fills with the foods. It was already evening time. Initally we had planned to go to Upper Thomson for Durian Struddle, but we were too full, we couldn't eat anymore. So Baobao and I went back to CWP Swensons to collect our mooncakes and redeem our free ice creams! Then we went to buy some more items and went back to his house to pack his super big luggages!
After packing, he sent me home and started DOTA-ing while I went to bathe. Just nice, after I came out of my bath, Elaine smsed to say that they were reaching my house. Baobao got really sad because he was just in the middle of a game and he had to leave. Then his teammate made a sarcastic comment and Baobao started shooting back happily. LOL!
Ty, Elaine, mt and M&Ms went to 888 for a filling supper. TY drove us there. His driving skills are the power~ LOL! No further comments needed. Then we went shopping at Fairprice before they sent us back home. Baobao bought a sparkling juice, and we kinda like had a mini toss in my room before he suddenly fell into a deep sleep.
We woke up again at 4 plus to his alarm and quickly rushed back to his house. He went to take a quick shower and we went to the bus stop to wait for JS. The taxi driver kindly loaded Baobao's luggages and there he goes~ Everything happened so quickly...
And now I miss my Baobao!