I've got a wonderful date with my beloved boyfriend!
FRIDAY
Baobao came to school to fetch me in his sexy singlet and we went to the night market at Admiralty to buy our dinner.
• 2 Beef Ramly Burger
• 1 Bandung
• 1 Heaven & Earth’s Lemon Tea
After we got our dinner, Baobao brought me to our favourite place (top of the carpark) and we had dinner there. It was so romantic! We could cuddle, and watch the stars and the people playing basketball, and have our dinner. Love it so much!
• 2 Beef Ramly Burger
• 1 Bandung
• 1 Heaven & Earth’s Lemon Tea
After we got our dinner, Baobao brought me to our favourite place (top of the carpark) and we had dinner there. It was so romantic! We could cuddle, and watch the stars and the people playing basketball, and have our dinner. Love it so much!
SATURDAY
Early in the morning at 0700, Baobao and I woke up to rushed to the bus stop to wait for his friend, Zhi Wei. He came to fetch us in a cab and we travelled to their camp. Baobao went back to his camp to get his stuff and the rest of his friends came out just in time to catch our booked maxi cab.
We travelled again to East Coast Park to meet up with the rest of his campmates at MacDonalds. After everyone came, they started their AHM training and I stayed at the bench to look after their stuff. Baobao came running back so fast! He looked damn MAN~
After everyone came back and warmed down, Baobao went to take a quick bath. After that we went to a random bus stop and boarded a bus that took us to town. We went to The Cathay and bought tickets to ‘Predators’. Then we went to have wanton mee for lunch at the basement and ice cream at Ben & Jerry. Love~!
The movie started as soon as we settled ourselves. ‘Predators’ was not as good as A&P and A&P2. It was so darn confusing and some parts just don’t link. But well, the gore effects are there, but that’s just it. Still, I kinda like the saddistic ending though.
We chanced upon a really cool, somewhat like a neoprint shop, after we got out of the theatre. Then we spent like an hour plus in the shop and got ourselves these cards! LOVE IT TOTALLY! I keep looking at them every few minutes. And we got a card holder specially to put these cards.
Next we went to Plaza Singapura for dinner at the food court. After dinner, we went shopping at Daiso. Baobao is crazy over Japanese foods. We love the carrot juice! We took the train back to Causeway Point and went shopping at Popular; gotta get some stationery. Then we had to buy tickets to ‘Despicable Me’ for 10 pax.
We went home to keep our stuff and get some rest before going back to CWP to meet up with Eugene and gang. Baobao bought some bread while we waited for entry to the theatre. He was hungry every minute for the whole of yesterday. We also smuggled in 9pieces of MacNuggets. Damn shiok!
‘Despicable Me’ was damn funny! Really regretted not watching it in 3D. I laughed so hard and cried when he finally kissed the girls goodnight. I love the little yellow workers. They are so darn cute! Especially the part when ‘this one’ keeps hitting ‘the other one’. It was so freaking funny!
Knocked out over at Baobao’s place.
PICTURES
We travelled again to East Coast Park to meet up with the rest of his campmates at MacDonalds. After everyone came, they started their AHM training and I stayed at the bench to look after their stuff. Baobao came running back so fast! He looked damn MAN~
After everyone came back and warmed down, Baobao went to take a quick bath. After that we went to a random bus stop and boarded a bus that took us to town. We went to The Cathay and bought tickets to ‘Predators’. Then we went to have wanton mee for lunch at the basement and ice cream at Ben & Jerry. Love~!
The movie started as soon as we settled ourselves. ‘Predators’ was not as good as A&P and A&P2. It was so darn confusing and some parts just don’t link. But well, the gore effects are there, but that’s just it. Still, I kinda like the saddistic ending though.
We chanced upon a really cool, somewhat like a neoprint shop, after we got out of the theatre. Then we spent like an hour plus in the shop and got ourselves these cards! LOVE IT TOTALLY! I keep looking at them every few minutes. And we got a card holder specially to put these cards.
Next we went to Plaza Singapura for dinner at the food court. After dinner, we went shopping at Daiso. Baobao is crazy over Japanese foods. We love the carrot juice! We took the train back to Causeway Point and went shopping at Popular; gotta get some stationery. Then we had to buy tickets to ‘Despicable Me’ for 10 pax.
We went home to keep our stuff and get some rest before going back to CWP to meet up with Eugene and gang. Baobao bought some bread while we waited for entry to the theatre. He was hungry every minute for the whole of yesterday. We also smuggled in 9pieces of MacNuggets. Damn shiok!
‘Despicable Me’ was damn funny! Really regretted not watching it in 3D. I laughed so hard and cried when he finally kissed the girls goodnight. I love the little yellow workers. They are so darn cute! Especially the part when ‘this one’ keeps hitting ‘the other one’. It was so freaking funny!
Knocked out over at Baobao’s place.
PICTURES
SUNDAY
Baobao woke me up near afternoon and we went to Causeway Point to have his haircut while waiting for Andy and YaoHua to meet up with us. We went to Marsiling to have ‘Bak Kut Teh’ and soyabean drink for lunch. Andy said he was too full and needed to digest, so we walked all the way to checkpoint and played pool for an hour. It was the ‘white ball day’, because all of us kept shooting the white ball into the hole.
When we finally reached home, I was damn tired. But Baobao was playing DOTA so I kept disturbing him until he tucked me into bed and I fell asleep. Woke up about an hour later and we went to buy dinner for my family. Baobao went back to DOTA and I caught the magic show with my mum and dad. After I decided to write my resume and cover letter, it was really late already. I gave up writing at 1am and I decided not to hand the documents in on Monday.
When we finally reached home, I was damn tired. But Baobao was playing DOTA so I kept disturbing him until he tucked me into bed and I fell asleep. Woke up about an hour later and we went to buy dinner for my family. Baobao went back to DOTA and I caught the magic show with my mum and dad. After I decided to write my resume and cover letter, it was really late already. I gave up writing at 1am and I decided not to hand the documents in on Monday.
MONDAY
I woke up in the morning in shock when Daddy came to wake me up. I had a quick wash up and rushed to school. Just 2 more minutes and I am late for work. And there’ll go my ‘B’. Working with the FS again and I guess I’m starting to learn how to switch between them and my Ops team.
I’m going to bring them out to town on Monday. OMG! So dead!