Saturday, June 26, 2010

Oh gosh! Another week has passed again.
This week is so so happening.
But still, I could barely make it till saturday again.

On Friday, NYP was flooding again.
And because of the heavy rain, I was almost late for school.
And Pearlyn would be saying,
"there goes your 'A'.." LOL!

I love Yam Bao.
And I can't wait for my noticeboard to be done.

Baobao came over to my school to deliver my lunch.
I'm feeling so loved.
Andy helped me with my personal selling.
And Baobao came to help Andy buy the stuff.

THANK YOU ANDY!
My first client.

I went over to Chonglin's house to have dinner with Baobao,
and watch Baobao play DOTA.
Actually I didn't really watch,
because I fell asleep.
"Sound asleep!" Baobao just corrected me.

zZO MY GODz!
Dota is just getting too difficult nowadays.

----------------------

I'm going to Chambers with Baobao to play LAN overnight.
SERIOUSLY!
I don't even know if I'll last.
(Baobao is watching some army show right now)
We're meeting his campmates later.
His PC passed the invitation to LAN,
can you believe it? LOL!

I want to be thankful for many things.
Thank you Musicque for making my camp happen.
Thank you Baobao for staying.
Thank you Ops people for making work so fun for me.
And Thank you daddy and mummy for loving me so much!

Alright, I'm signing off now.
*toot*