Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I think I understand what I believed through my lifetime,
and I feel so stupid now.

When you fall in love, that is a fairytale.
When you get into a relationship, that is a nightmare.

I believed in fairytale, and I thought I will live happily ever after.
But I failed to see why every fairytale only stops at that phrase,
and we never really get to see what exactly happened after that.

I could never understand why I was smacked by reality so many times.
But believing in love is like believing in a fairytale.
Love sounds as delusional as a fairytale.
And a relationship is a reality.

I don't know how long I will take to get real in my head.

No more marshmellow.
No more candies.
No more teddies.
No more ice creams.

I need to learn to cheer up all by myself.
Because no one can make me smile except myself.