Thursday, June 17, 2010

Firstly, I want to say:

HAPPY 1 YEAR & 6 MONTHS
TO M&Ms on 15 JUNE!!!
i love you baobao~~

Baobao came to my school to fetch me from work and we travelled down to Sembawang because he wanted to settle his jeans issue. After we left his jeans at the shop for alteration, we went for dinner at Xin Wang HongKong and had a fabulous meal.

The beancurd was amazing. Baobao was really sweet and he scooped the first spoon of beancurd and fed me. Everything was so perfect until when I realise the beancurd was bitter. So freaking funny! Then we started searching all over for the sugar but we couldn't find it. So finally we ask for the staff's assistance and we had an epiphany.

The sugar is right under the beancurd.
We freaking didn't stir the beancurd, that's why its bitter!

After dinner, we happily went to the bus stop which is just outside of Xin Wang and waited for the bus and Baobao was busy playing his Ipod again. But after awhile, I suddenly remember that we forgot to go back to retrieve his jeans. So we quickly rush back to the outlet and got back his jeans. LOL!

For the whole night, we were really happily in our own world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, Baobao came to fetch me again and we went to CWP to meet Meiting for dinner. We went to Burgerking and had a tough time finding seats, all thanks to the Prudential employees. Outside of BK is their hunting ground and BK itself is their feasting area. There will be lookouts, which I believe are their bosses, hunting outside, and they will lead their prey into the feating ground for the emplyees to slowly devour the preys captured.

It was stupid. they occupied 6 sets of tables (I counted before I left) just for their business purposes, without buying anything from BK. The whole business ethics is wrong and the BK's customers are definitely affected. I mean, many people came into BK, saw that there's no seats, and had to walk out with disappointment. And what's worse, the manager of BK actually didn't do anything about this frustrating situation.

It's fine, if they wanted to make a deal out of everyone, but if they are doing work on the expense of other unrelated innocent people, it is not right at all! I think that the company should really revise on their strategies and business ethics. Such a disappointment from a reputable company.

.i hate working in school right now.
..everything's so stupid to me..
...though i hope it will be getting better...