Yesterday's birthday celebration was total power.
Although I was feeling really unwell, but the celebration really cheered me up.
I am freaking happy.
I will upload the pictures later at night.
Stupid school internet sucked like hell.
--------------------------------------------------------
This morning's temperature measurement was 39.1 degree celsius.
I was struggling between going to school or not.
But if I am going to miss it again,
I might risk repeating my entire semester.
I message Baobao,
"39.1... What should I do?"
He thought I was talking about my test result yesterday.
If only I really got that mark lor..
So funny lah..
Then when I told him it was my temperature,
he just scream 'WTF'.
Anyway, I managed to struggle to school.
I was dying in the train.
But I made it.
Lesson is so boring right now.
I don't know what the hell she is yakking now.
I totally don't understand why such a simple concept,
she has to use one hour to explain it.
ZOMG!!!
Who doesn't know how to draw mind-map lah!