Unconditional surrender.
Life's back to how it used to be. But what happened these few days made me recognise those that really remembers me. Talked to someone whom I have never expected to still be talking to now. Guess, this person has been the only one that is able to keep my heart open. But our conversations do not reminisce the times we had, but they let me see how I should be treating myself better now.
This person showed me how special I am in just a sentence. It's really nice to know that others have been trying so hard to cheer me up, but it's never as amazing as how this person does it.
In one sentence.
I'm thankful.
_____________________
I've also realised that it doesn't matter if the other party shows appreciation to what you do, because what matters most is that you know that you've done your best, and you can see that your best has been received.
Though it's tough to not expect returns for the goods you do to others, but I'm learning. And it starts from you. It doesn't matter if you would come and hug me and give me consolation, after I tore down my defences and apologize for the mistakes I've done. After all, I was the one at fault, so I should know that I shouldn't be asking for your comfort. Though I really hoped.
But in the end, I feel happy that everything's back to normal again. Happiness is how the way I want it to be, so I didn't dwell on the hopes and so I can be happy. Because by not hoping for much, I wouldn't get much disappointment. I knew it wasn't coming anyway.
Still, I know you've done so much for me already. And I truly appreciate all your givings. Nothing more can be said than,
I love you, so much.
_____________________
To me:
Reliance is someone who can allow me to be a baby to when I'm tired of life in reality.