Project is killing me.
These few days damn shag.
And my mood rocked bottom.
I hate being in this class.
Current addiction to KoKo Crunch.
Sushi plan is terminated.
No more maggie for dinner too.
This month is like a jinx month.
Met a few bitches.
My facial expression obviously indicates who.
The moment she disregard my presence,
she is not a good person.
Guys are guys.
As long as they are girls,
even if they are good or bad,
friendly or slutty,
they will still want to get their attention.
Even when they have a girlfriend.
And I thought we are really eating alone.
In just one day,
both of you are good friends already.
Mr. Black Specs.
The next time I'm going to see her,
I will go straight home.
This is not a good month for me,
not a good month to give face.
I have my privilege.
Yes, I am Miss Attitude on the Month of May!