Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Last Sunday, Baobao brought me to East Coast Park to his platoon cohesion. It was really fun. We had Mac Breakfast and $1.80 chicken rice for lunch. Then we went to the beach to play volleyball, and those who failed to pass the ball will do 5 push ups, and I had to do the half squats. It was madness as all of them were trying to sabotage each other. Especially their PC, and JingSheng who kept failing at sabotaging other, in the end got the most punishment himself.

Then some of us got into the water to chill, as the sun was merciless. After chilling for too long, we decided to buy kite to fly. It was lame but yeah, it flew really high...

We left ECP just nice before it started pouring cats and dogs. After that, his campmate drove us to Joo Chiat for dinner. It was one hell of a ride. He can be a potential F1 racer. His campmates are all crazy people. LOL!

Here are the Pictures!
After dinner, Baobao and I went to meet up with Andy at the Arcade. And we went to my house to get my laptop and back to Baobao's house to play DOTA. I mean they play DOTA while I play his IPOD. After just one match, Baobao had to book in already.