Monday, May 31, 2010

Everyday is like a walk into different the emotions.
Last Sunday, Baobao and I, along with my whole family went to the official opening of the Woodlands WaterFront. It was a really nice place to take a stroll, or fish a bite, or have an adventure climb. After the opening, Baobao and I and my two cousins went on a mission to get some 'while stocks last' pens. The basketball was madness, and the archery is damn cool!

Adventure Climb!
Can you SEE the CatFish?
The *just-woke-up* Faces

Played Basketball at night with Stupid Hair-Style. Laugh Out Loud!

So Cute!
Shiny Baobao~ LOL!

Last Friday was a blast!
Everything was so perfect and I feel like I was the happiest girl in the world.
But I kinda realise, when one day was too perfect, the next day will be the worst.

I went to WeiMing's birthday Chalet
and came home with a scrap in my second toe on my left leg.

---------------------------------------------------------

I've finally confirmed my plan for 19th! Yay!
Hope it's going to be a GREAT DAY!

And I realise that our lives revolve around everyone around us,
but never once just us alone.