Thursday, April 22, 2010

Worst Day of My Life

The mighty May is finally getting sick.

I don't know why I feel a little glad about it, maybe because I don't get sick so often. But well, getting sick is not so much fun after all. It is as though there is a cut in my throat and every time I do the swallow, it'll hurt like mad. And phlegm is killing me! It is making me do the 'er-hem' like every 5 minutes. And my nose is leaking, like all the time. I need a plumber, seriously!

Come to think of it, maybe it is not a bad thing getting sick.
See, no more KFC!

And sleepless nights are really haunting me!

No matter how early I go to bed, like yesterday I went to bed at 10pm, I could only fall into my deep sleep at around 2 or 3 plus in the morning! And when I do, I had nightmares.

"I dreamt that I was with 2 friends, and we kind of found a latch on the ground in a room. So we opened it and there was a tunnel below. So one of us climbed into the tunnel to see what's in it, and she just kept going down. When she got to like basement 5, she couldn't go any further so she came back up.

As she was climbing up, I don't know how the latch suddenly became a huge book and I just flipped the entire book to the back and I could feel my miniature friend walking in that book, I could feel her crawling. I quickly flipped back as she was about to reach the opening, but she wasn't there and everything was quietly, so I shouted her name which I cannot remember what and there was no answer, then the book flipped itself through the pages till the last page and what I saw just freaked me out!
There was a dolly face of a little girl and beside her was the frightened face of my friend!!!"

I woke up from this shit dream to find Baobao still sound asleep beside me, and so I went out to get a cup of water and get back to bed. But the nightmare continues as I slept.

"I was running with my friend and we got into a room full of dolls. Then miraculously, there were a couple of really long pins in my hands and I just ran up and stab those dolls in their heads through their body. They struggled, trying to get the pins out but I just kept pushing them down. And they stopped moving. So I thought everything's over but it wasn't, when the dolls suddenly started laughing. And the laughter went on and on, getting louder and louder.."

Then I woke up again. And I was never able to go back to sleep. Until Baobao left for his camp, then I forced myself to sleep by counting sheep. I know it is really stupid, but I did count them one by one and by the tenth sheep, I was in my lala land already.

I know it, because I couldn't remember counting the eleventh sheep.