Monday, April 12, 2010

A HELL OF FUN !!!!

Sunday was total madness.

Baobao and I had to meet his campmates at 920am but we were late because I wanted to for ten more minutes and then we couldn't get a cab under his block. When we finally got a cab half an hour later, we went to fetch 2 more guys and we went to the biggest McDonalds house in Singpaore to have breakfast and also meet up with the others.

One of his friend, Aloy, came late and he bought a take-away meal. But they asked him to eat his meal because I still have one harshbrown left and they say I will eat for 45 minutes more. True enough, I didn't even realise when he finished his whole meal and I was left with the last piece. So unfair.

After breakfast, we split cabs and went to then somewhere where we can walk to the tree top walk. Then we started our navigation activity. Baobao though we would be walking normal paths that's why he brought me along. But hell, we had to seriously climb into the woods!

Spiders webs, sharp branches and thorns, narrow, barely visible paths. We had to duck and bash our way through the forest. But good thing it was noon and the sun is shining bright. Forest is not dark but damn hot. I wouldn't perspire easily but damn it was pouring rain on my skins. And the my legs are itching like hell. I think that is the only time I find cigarettes useful. Baobao drew the smoke all over me and for a short while, the mosquitoes are away from me.

We took three different ways into the forest to find the damn checkpoint. Each way is even tougher than the previous one. First one, we just walk in easily and I thought it was not so bad. Then we kind of lost our way and so we went back to the starting point and took a second route which is crazy, because we had to jump over a drain and climb up a super steep slope.

And after failing the second round we had to climb back down the steep slope and took a third alternative. It was total madness, because the path was almost impossible to walk. But good thing I had a good breakfast and Baobao was constantly looking after me, and disturbing me with tree branches and leaves. His nonsense never stops. And Aloy entertained us with a magic trick. I think I can go test them on Chonglin or Gavin. Haha!

Finally we found the TREE but the checkpoint was taken down already. LOL! Though a little sad, but it was really fulfilling! At least we found the checkpoint! I was glad. And Baobao carried me for a little while as I take a rest. It was really fun to be piggybacked up a rocky slope. =))

We got out of the forest and went back to the checkpoint to call for cab. Then the trauma starts. We started snacking on the cereals we bought and then monkeys starts coming near us. Then stupid JS tried to test fire and actually fed the monkeys. So by the time we knew it, we were surrounded by monkeys. Then BB and Aloy tried to scare them away with the lighter, but they just wouldn't budge.

Then the monkey king, feared by all other monkeys, came and sat beside JS, it was really funny, but dangerous. When he started throwing food at all the other monkeys, the monkey king jumped on him and tried to snatch the cereal. That is when JS finally decided to stop feeding them. LOL!

I just kept praying for the cab to come. And when we got on the cab, Aloy threw a whole packet of cereal out of the window. OMG! I still think we shouldn't have fed the monkeys though. It's destroying their natural instincts to hunt for food themselves instead of waiting for humans to feed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After going home to bathe, we took the train to AMK hub. We happened to walk past a food fair and so we stood there to eat. Coincidentally, we met Elaine and TY. So they came down to eat too. BB and I left first to go buy my new fan at FairPrice and when we were going to make payment, we saw Meiting. LOL! So funny! Then she went to get her stuff and just 5 seconds after she left, Elaine and TY walked towards us. Freaking funny lah!

After making payments and wrapping the box, we went up to the electronics shop to buy BB's Ipod touch. He has been whining for days. So now he finally got it. Then Elaine and TY went to shop for games and BB and I went to MiniToons. We left our Fan outside the shop and started looking for a nice pouch for him to put his Ipod.

While looking, suddenly Elaine appeared again and she asked where is my fan and I looked outside and saw TY walking pass with my fan. LOL! It was a hilarious scene and we couldn't stop laughing! They were on their way to catch their movie. OMG!

We went back to BB's house because he had to help his mum with something and we finished watching the 7pm show before he sent me home and cab back to camp with JS.

I tried to fix the fan myself and daddy came back just when I was having trouble with the screws. LOL!!! He had to witness my stupidity. So funny! So he helped me finished the job while I cleared up the mess in my dining room. LOL! YAY I GOT A NEW FAN! Happiness!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I want to thank BB for taking a good care of me during the hike, I was free of scratches. And also helped me carry that heavy fan without complains. =) I love him to bits. What's most important is that he is starting to really listen to what I say and our communication is getting better. I hope it will stay this way.

Let's forget about the unhappiness and I'm so sorry to my friends that all of you got affected because of us. =) My utmost apologies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up this morning with a terrible body ache because of Sunday Madness and Daddy Mummy helped me get lunch home. I messaged Baobao and he didn't reply me until now. I got a hunch he is sleeping. Haha!

Sorry for the long post,
because I forgotten how to do the expand and collapse thingy.
Haha! Can someone like teach me?