Baobao booked out early this afternoon and came to fetch me to his house.
We then went to AMK hub to get the photos from Meiting and went back to Causeway Point to meet that BITCH JIAJIA.
She's the one who kept pestering for money like one cheap begger and still dare to show her sick attitude. Then she didn't have the guts to meet up to pass the goods in exchange for the last payment to her. And she want to act like one saint and argued to return just 10 bucks tips BB had given her.
She shouldn't have been such a bad service in the first place, con bitch!
BB and I had dinner at Siam Kitchen. Then I discovered that thai dishes can only be consumed individually. If you try to mix them up like chap chai peng, it'll taste like shit. I had my lesson learnt.
On our way home we bumped into TY and he was on his way to Vista Point. So we escorted him to the traffic light opposite Vista to meet his beloved Elaine. Hahaha! And she called to ask why we kidnap her TY!!! LOL!!! She should say Thank You lor!! Joking joking.. Haha!!
BB booked in at 9pm.
Failed surprises, bitch, forgotten lamination, rejection, stunning confession...
How much more can my days go wrong?
I keep telling myself to keep it inside..
Maybe I was just born selfish.