YES my semester results are out!
I got 3.4 for my GPA this sem.
Though it was rather average
but I am happy that I improved a lot.
I see no "C"s in my result slip.
And I got into RETAIL!!
NOT FREAKING CR!!
Its a happy day!
Yesterday was love!
After BB booked out, he asked me to meet him at cwp and we had dinner at Mega Food. You can never believe what I ate for dinner. Green Apples, Papaya, Mango, Oranges and HoneyDew. My fruity diet. LOL! The oranges are too sour so JS and BB helped me clear them. BB really love sour fruits.
After dinner, it was arcade madness and we played freaking lots of games. I got addicted to DJ Max Tech. And I tried playing DDR and BB was dancing so weirdly beside me. It was so funny.
We went to watch "How to Train Your Dragon" at 945pm and it was a blast! I really love the movie. Watching it in 3D was amazing. The dragon 'toothless' was so freaking cute! I want one! I'm sure the toy making industry will come out with this dragon soon. I WANT ONE!
Currently I'm still struggling to save up for BESTIE's birthday and BB is spending like nobody's business. If only I got work then I won't have to worry about saving. LOL! Gosh! Overnight at UBIN. I'm so excited about it. I don't know if it's going to be a scary place.