Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wednesday so FREE

Yesterday Baobao had off.
(Meiting and Km had off too . LOL!)
Morning Coincidence
We went to Causeway point for breakfast at KFC in the morning. The egg tart is so nice! But expensive too. $1.30 each you know??!! After breakfast, when we were on our way to the train station, we bumped into Meiting at the ATM. She was on her way to meet KM. LOL! So we took the train together to Jurong Station.

There was this guy we saw in the train just a stop before Jurong, he was trying to get people to give him a seat. Then I saw a person giving up his seat, supposedly for an old lady, but that guy went to sit down and everyone was staring at him. He said his legs was injured or something. Then Baobao was like staring at this guy until Jurong. And I still don't know why until when we were going home, then he told me that that guy was dropping his head lower and lower to peep. He almost wanted to confront the guy but the guy looked away before he could do that.

Baobao loves it when I wear a skirt but he couldn't stand the way people try to peep in. He's so adorable.


Queensway
We accompanied Meiting until the third train came and we bid goodbye. When we reached Queensway, we cabbed to Alexandra hospital, because if we waited for the shuttle bus, Baobao will be late for his appointment. Waiting was very painful. But good thing we brought MP3. After his appointment, we walked to IKEA to eat Hotdog. LOL! Then we went walking around the whole building. =)

MAPLE!!
After we had enough fun, we walked all the way back to the train station and travelled back home. We watched "A dangerous Man" before going to vista point to buy our dinner back to my house. Done with dinner at 9pm and Baobao accompany me to Chiong Maple. But he fell asleep before I reached level 30. -___-"

And initially he should be going home at 11 plus, but I couldn't wake him up and he's like talking nonsense to me. I ask him to wake up, h asked me to go bathe. But I told him I bathed already. And he fell asleep. Then I wake him up again and he asked me to go bathe again. This happens 3 times consecutively. So freaking funny lah!

I let him sleep and levelled up myself. Finally I can change job liao! HAHAH!!


Baobao actually managed to wake up at 5 plus in the morning and went to camp. LOL!

Now I'm waiting for him to book out again and we'll have dinner.
I feel like eating century eggs porridge.