Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shagging

I don't like studying last minute.

Baobao had nights out and I can't go out to accompany him for dinner, even when he is just at causeway point. Heavy rain suggests that I shouldn't go out too. He is going to be in camp for a week before we can see each other again. SO it's going to be full blast studying at home for me.

Friday Evening:
I waited for Baobao to come back from camp and we went to Chong Lin's house for house visiting. Played Black Jack again until near 11pm and the whole bunch of us went to Lao Yu Sheng outside his house before going to causeway point to catch Lightning Thief at 1150pm. It was a decent movie and I heard that there is going to be a part two to this movie, like Harry Potter.

After the movie, we had supper at 515 coffee shop before going home to sleep. I watched Baobao play one match of Tower Defence which is dumb and I had to sleep already. I was too tired.

Baobao woke up really early and started to play DOTA again. I couldn't wake up as I was having a bad headache and feeling rather weak. Then he woke me at late evening and we watched the show Christopher Lee and Fann Wong had acted in before going to Vivian's house.

Dad:“你是不是被骗钱啦?”
ChristopherLee:“我没有。”
Dad:“那我给你的银两买货呢?”
ChristopherLee:(happily)“土地爷爷拿去了”

Both Baobao and I burst out laughing together. It was so freaking hilarious.