Today is totally fantastical.
Baobao slept at my place last night and he set the alarm to wake him up at 530am. But I think I turned off the alarm in my dreams and we slept through until his camp called at near 8am. LOL! He was so screwed.
Baobao got to book out early and he asked me if I wanted to watch movie. We met up at causeway point and decided to watch 14 blades. There was still an hour left before the show started and we walked around causeway during then. We walked into all the teddies shop and he freaking grab my hands each time I try to touch it. LOL! He said it is dangerous.
14 blades was a rather lame show, but it was still nice anyway. After the movie, we wanted to eat the chicken rice at banquet, but the white chicken was sold out already. So we had to order other stuff to eat. Before we walked home, we went to buy a cup of milk bubble tea.
Baobao slept early today and now I am doing my tutorial for tomorrow's lesson. It is last day of school tomorrow! And Baobao had freaking Chinese New Year celebration tomorrow and he can book out early. Eeee.. I still have school until 4pm.