
It's been only a day and he made me missed him so much already.
He called me three times today even though he is having really bad reception over in the forests. Haha! And because of that we hung up and reconnected many many times and saying over a hundred 'Hello?', then I hear him curse at the phone. He's just so adorable. So much just so we could hear each other's voices.
After Economic paper this morning, I went home to sleep. Woke up at 10pm and BB called. Then he taught me how to cook the ration pack I got from my brother. And he just cannot stand the way I enjoy eating army food. Haha!
I am starting my revision for tomorrow's paper now. I know it's a late start, but better than never, I guess. As the end of the examination period gets closer, I find myself getting slacker by the day. My last paper is on Thursday and my mood is already in holiday mood. Someone should tell me to focus, please?
Alright, I'll not be sleeping tonight I guess, after sleeping for so long in the afternoon.
Oh, and my 10 years old refrigerator just died two days ago. It was sad. But I'm so glad to see a new refrigerator in my kitchen today. Well, although it looked kind of smaller than the old one, but it's spacious enough. I like the colour too. Metal grey. Nice.
Okay, back to studying.
Good luck to me!