BB and I woke up at 8am in the morning and we GOT MARRIED in MapleStory. HAHA!


After that, he went home while I got myself ready for house visiting. My family and I first travelled to my Granny's house and guess what? We ordered KFC AGAIN for lunch. WOOTS! I LOVE CNY!


After that, he went home while I got myself ready for house visiting. My family and I first travelled to my Granny's house and guess what? We ordered KFC AGAIN for lunch. WOOTS! I LOVE CNY!
Left my Granny's house at about 2 plus and we went to my uncle's new house. It was 13th storey and the last house on the left. LOL! So creepy. But the house was really nice. The previous owner was a malay family. Malays really do know how to make their home so beautiful.
We took 187 back to Woodlands and at the bus interchange Daddy insisted we wait for him at downstairs while he go up and retrieve money. And when he came back, he came back with two roses. OMG!!! One huge red rose for mummy and one smaller pink rose for me. DADDY IS SUCH A SWEET MAN! He's so lovable. LOL!
Reached back home at about 5 plus and I was feeling so tired. Slept until 7pm when BB called to meet at Lot1 at 745pm. LOL! I think I sleepwalked there. We were trying to find a place to eat but the whole shopping centre was so freaking deserted. But we managed to settle ourselves with a good dinner at Jalapeno's Pepper Express.
We had a FULL-filling dinner. I almost couldn't walk. I love the Italian cake with one huge scoop of ice cream. And BB told me after eating it I'll fell like shitting.
We travelled back to Woodlands and after we just boarded the train, both of us felt like shitting. So funny. So we went to Causeway Point's toilet to bake cake. After that, we travelled to KokLeng's house for visiting again and gambling. Gavin was a freaking joker lah. I almost cried laughing at him.
After playing some time, suddenly BB just wrapped my neck with a necklace. OMG! I was so FREAKING SHOCKED and exhilarated. He intended to give it to my at 11.59pm so that it is in between Valantine's Day and Our 2nd month anniversary. But he got too engrossed in gambling, he missed the time. HAHA!! Still it was really sweet of you.
I LOVE YOU BAOBAO!