Thursday, January 7, 2010

We will be happy

I'm feeling nostalgic when I see your face.
It's been so long.. so far away...
What I mean is that you no longer look at me in the eyes when we talk.
It's like so distant.
Friends that become so strange to talk.

Here you tell me there's someone else you know so well.
And you are prepared to let me go.
A new friend that will replace.
We are drifting too far apart.
But I am still glad that I once had such a perfect friend
who was always by my side.

Now I have to let you go,
for we have separate paths to walk.
Even if we'll never talk,
or even not meet up any more.
But we can still stay forever as friends;
friends in our hearts that we'll never forget.

p.s. So I guess, here, our story is ending. And each of us has a new chapter to begin. Make yours a happy one. Eugene.