Thursday, January 28, 2010

Waiting for holiday

Finally, I back to bored-blogging.
The whole of this month is freaking busy busy busy
about PROJECTS!!
Like oh my goodness... So Tired!!

Finally it's down to just one last presentation
and ITS FULL BLAST MUGGING FOR EXAM!!!

Well, I've erased the thought of going to South Korea.
I thought there should be better things for me to do in Singapore.
And I can still see my boyfriend everyday. =)

Talking about boyfriend, I must say that I have grew up a lot.
I guess, I've learnt to not care that much any more.
Just that, I don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing.
Well, doesn't matter.
I just want to be happy.
And honestly, I am much happier now. =)

I might be moving house this year.
And I'm a little reluctant.
I love my current house.
It's so cosy and it is so near my boyfriend's house.
And even when we're so near, he already has difficulties walking to my house to fetch me or send me home.
Imagine I'm going somewhere further.
I might just be meeting him once a week. LOL!

This year is a lot of changes.
But no matter what, I just to get a job and get money coming in.
Chinese new year is coming and I haven't done any shopping.
Shopping? How come I don't have the mood or the slightest excitement to?

BECAUSE CHINESE NEW YEARS FALLS ON MY EXAM WEEK!
SHIT NYP!
I hope the directors see this.