Sunday, January 31, 2010

LOVE WEEKENDS

Friday Love
After Baobao booked out on Friday, he came over to my house to wake me up and gave me a BIG SURPRISE!

It was the yellow shirt I've been wanting for so long.
Notice the "M&M" on the sleeve. Love it!


Initially, when he showed it to me the first time, he said I couldn't have it, because it is not allowed. But because I really wanted it, he managed to get one for me. OMG! I love it!

We watched the Princess and the Frog together from his laptop and it was really nice. Baobao bought marsh mellows and fed me while we watched the movie. So sweet of him. The firefly part is just too sad for me. And Baobao got busy wiping away the tears from his face and arms, thanks to me. Hee...

Saturday Fantasticism
We went to the bank at Woodlands checkpoint in the morning then we had breakfast cum lunch at the food-centre over there. Coincidentally, we bumped into Eugene and his mum and we ate together. LOL! Someone is going army soon...




Mango Beancurd

After lunch, Baobao and I travelled to CityHall to retrieve my laptop. OMG!!! IT'S BACK AND WORKING GREAT!! NO MORE FLICKERING!! WOOTS!! Everything is going so well. We waited for less than 10 minutes and the staff is really nice and polite. So Baobao and I decided to give her a gem card. LOL! It was so embarrassing but it felt really good.

Then we walked around Funan Digital Mall and Baobao bought me a new YELLOW MOUSE!! YIPPEE!!!




Glow In the Dark.
So Fascinating!!


It is small and cutely. Love it! And we chanced upon a watch outlet called Ice-Watch and DAMN! Those watches are beauties! I wish so much I could have one. If only I have money... Then I could get a couple watch for Baobao and me like I have always wanted.


Isn't Baobao so adorable?
LOL! Love him to bits...




It's very rare to see him smile decently to the camera. LOL!


Watched Planet 51 in the train using my laptop until we reached Admiralty and we continued watching over at my place. Then at 630pm we went to meet up with the rest to play basketball. Admiralty was too crowded and so we went to 717 double court. We had even players, just nice for 4 on 4. It was a bomb! It has been so long I had so much fun playing basketball. Just like the old times.

Baobao and I then chiong Maple through the night until 3am.

Woke up at 12 plus and continued playing maple after lunch. Then my family had to go to my grandma's house for reunion dinner and Baobao went home.
Reunion dinner was retarded. No, not the dinner, but honestly, I don't like my cousins. They are one whole act-family. We have been speaking mandarin for years and now they switched to speaking English? But even so, if people talk to you in mandarin first, you ought to reply in the same language, isn't it? But retarded-ly, they replied in English. I am so turned off, I just don't feel like talking to them.

I called Baobao after I was done bathing and he got upset because he hoped that I'd call when I was coming home, so he could come fetch me from causeway point. He won't be coming home tomorrow. So it's gonna be really sad for him.

Don't be sad Baobao. I'll call you to keep you company tomorrow. =)

I love you!