Friday, December 4, 2009

YOU DON'T EVEN LISTEN

You're like just a teddy bear to me only...
You will never understand..
And I have NO expectation of you any more.
No more talk.

Many things have happened over these past few days when I was missing in my blog. I have been struggling between band and school. Exams started this week and it was horrible. Band hardcore training starts this week and everyday I would reach home at almost 12am. And I had to wake up so freaking early in the morning to study for my test before school. And after school it was band again. So freaking exhausting can??

But good thing Sinfonique is TOMORROW!!!!

Some friends have kept their promise.
I'm really happy.

I'm really excited about tomorrow. It's been a year since my family and friends last watched me perform. I hope it'll be a success tomorrow. Of course, not forgetting to pray hard that I don't mis-pitch on the freaking high A in 'Wind Field II' and the freaking high high D in big band piece. urgh.. I should stop worrying.

I hope Daddy could make it for my concert.