Thursday, December 10, 2009

Chattatata

I'm bored in school. Everything's so lifeless. Probably because I expected much more, but somehow I feel like Junior college, though stressful when nearing examination, but it definitely has so much more life than HERE.

It was like everyday there is non stop laughing out loud with Gerry and Grace, oh gosh I miss them so much. They're enjoying holiday now. And I'm stuck in this superficial school.

Facebook-ed until nothing to facebook already. And my fujitsu is dying on me too. Oh, I found the service centre location, thanks to JieYing. It's at Cityhall. So far... =(( I don't know when will I have the mood to travel till there to save a life.

Anyway, haven't heard from Baobao since morning after just one message. Don't know what he's busy with. Well, I shouldn't care.. Shall message him after school and probably expect him to tell me he's sleeping..

I really hope he'll quit smoking.
I'm sick of keeping one eye closed.