Sunday, November 29, 2009

OUT TO TOWN

2 weeks ago it was a number of 25.
A week later it has dropped down to 20.
And today of last confirmation.
It is just 13.

Nonetheless, I'm so glad my sisters are coming to watch.
And my beloved Baobao.
Thanks people for trying your best to make it.
I'm truly thankful.
And for those who couldn't make it.
I understand and I appreciate that you've tried your best.

-----------------------------------------------

I went out to town with Affinity. It was really fun. First we had lunch at KFC. Tried their new hot black pepper chicken meal. It was really hot, but it tasted really good. When we were almost done with out food, Gavin was able to meet us the last minute. We waited for him at MacDonalds while eating Mcflurry. The moment he arrived, everyone became crazy about poker magic. And throughout the whole trip, they were playing it non stop.

We took a long journey to Orchard and went shopping around Ion Orchard. It was huge and definitely suited for high class people. The only place we could go was where all the foods were. LOL! After we had enough fun at Ion, we took the train again to Dhoby Ghout.

When we stepped out of the train, Andy and Eugene were so eager to go to 'J cube' (I don't know if I got the name correct). But well, they went hunting and all of us followed them. LOL! It was quite deserted at that time and so we went to Plaza Singapura to watch movie.

The rest of them went to the arcade, leaving only Bernard, Gavin, Baobao and I to wreck our brains for our 2 under aged kids. We planned to watch Ninja Assassins. But we had two Andys who are below 18 and so we had to think of ways to smuggle them in. So we thought of changing their tickets with 2 adults who were watching PG shows at the same show time as ours.

There was still an hour before the show, so we went to play arcade, then some of them went to eat roasted meat rice, which was 'legendary'. During then, Elaine and TengYeow came to find us. LOL! And we showed them some magic tricks. Then they were off to shopping at Yamaha.

Ninja Assassin was OMG man. Elaine and TY's advice was too useful. I had my eyes covered mos of the times. But everything was happening so fast and sudden I was constantly caught by surprise. OMGOMGOMG! It was horrifyingly gruesome and bloody. But the show was so good. It's worth to watch. I totally love the ending when he smiled and said 'she won't die, because her heart is special' I don't know why he kept saying that until the end. LOL!

After the movie, we went to the arcade beside Jcube and Baobao and I went to take neoprintz. Found the wrong one though. LOL! Then Eugene went missing with Gavin to learn the trick to pick up girls with poker magic. But the girl he had been aiming for for quite some time just outside the arcade, was a bad one. She was crying and her boyfriend was there. LOL! Poor Eugene came back with such disappointment.

We took the train back to admiralty and we went to woodlands mart to eat dinner. After dinner, we went to the LAN shop and they played DOTA while I play Dragonica. But both Baobao and my computers were freaking lag. So we decided to go home. Guess it's fate huh.

We went back to Baobao's house first because I needed to use the toilet urgently. But as I was rushing to the toilet, I got a shock of my life. There was a guy brushing his teeth in it. Good thing he didn't see me, I quickly ran into Baobao's room. It was so embarrassing. Baobao sent me home after I went to the toilet and I went to sleep immediately after I bathe.

What a day.