I will be alone today.
I managed to rush my project in 12 hours through the night. Hope everything goes well.
My module rep told the teacher that I told him I want to change my topic last minute. What else can I say? Its not true, but well.. Whatever it is, I changed my topic back to the first topic I chose. I think I am damn good. LOL! He called me at 5pm when I was leaving home for band to say that I cannot change my topic. I freaking finished doing my F&N topic already. My heart sank. Who can take that blow. A project that requires 3 weeks I have only 13 hours left. So I decided to sip band and rush to redo my project and change he topic back to SAF and I managed to finish it at 6am in the morning. Just nice for school.
Baobao bought BurgerKing for me for dinner. =)
I was experiencing body fatigue.
It felt like my arms could break just even carrying one drink.
I couldn't even get out of bed.
But I had to eat...
Meiting was loitering alone at night.
In the end Michael took her in.
LoL. Sillygirl.
Elaine and meiting and their acquaintance will be going to kittylab today.
Michael has duty.
Mummy went out.
I'm home alone.