Monday, November 16, 2009

EVENTFUL WEEKENDS

Weekend’s over in just a blink of an eye for this week.

Friday was kind of unhappy for me because some people annoyed me so much. After school, I met up with Baobao a Woodlands station and we went back to his house for him to change up. We went to Chloe’s birthday celebration at a BBQ pit in the condominium next to northoaks’. Baobao brought me home at 8 plus because we were both freaking tired. Actually, it was probably me again as I was not enjoying myself over there, and no one will know why.
-------------------------------------------------------------


Saturday

National Museum
Mummy shocked me up at 12pm and told me to hurry and get ready. I called Baobao up immediately and went to bathe. He came to my house in 20 minutes time and we set off with mummy and aunt at 1230pm to meet up with granny & 4th aunt at the train station. Then we headed down Dhoby Ghout to meet up with daddy, uncle and family. When everyone’s gathered, we walked to the national museum. We had a lot of fun there except for the fact that, both Baobao and I were starving like mad because we missed lunch. So after finally we were done with the museum, we went off to plaza singapura to eat lunch.


It’s a Hate-Love thing
We planned to celebrate our anniversary on Saturday because he wasn’t free on Sunday. So we went to subway to grab a bite, then we went up to GV to watch a movie. But there wasn’t a movie we could watch, so we went back to causeway point. In the train, we bumped into DongLi and they crapped until where we his friends boarded the train and we alighted at the next stop.

We went to buy the movie tickets first and went to Crystal Jade to eat a rush dinner. Left with 15 minutes and Baobao went to foot the bill and went somewhere else while I was left there eating alone. After what was like 10 minutes and he came back with ‘OMG!!!!’ PLUTO!!! I had been yearning for one for so long because that time when we wanted to get one, it was no longer in stock already. So Baobao placed an order and I had already forgotten about it. BUT IT REALLY CAME!!! It also came with a Christmas hat. It was freaking cute!

After the OMG moment, we rushed up to the theatre to catch our movie. ‘My girlfriend is an agent’ is a MUST WATCH movie; 100% laughing from the beginning to the end. I love Kang Ji Hwan. He has such an adorable face and it really suits the character that he plays. That baby face; that pitiful expression that just makes all the sisters, mothers and ah mas want to cuddle him in the arms and ‘sayang’. Laughs! So yes, watching this movie just spoiled my image by making me laugh like mad in the theatre. But so was everyone in the theatre.

After the movie, we walked back to his house to keep my PLUTO because it’s dangerous to let my mum see it. Laughs! Waited for him to bathe and after he got out and resting on the bed for a while, he fell asleep and I couldn’t wake him up. I got angry and I left his house in the middle of the night at 1.30am. Seriously, what kind of a boyfriend....

-------------------------------------------------------------


The next morning, I was supposed to go out with my family again at 6am. But I woke up at 7 and barged out of my room to discover my parents still sound asleep in their room. They also couldn’t wake up lo. Laughs! So I went back to sleep and Baobao called me at 11 plus. When I heard his voice I feel the anger coming up even after hanging up and back to my dreamland. He woke me up again at 1 plus in the afternoon and I went to bathe. I was thinking if I should go out with him. Maybe I should ignore him for a day. But he came to my house to fetch me and brought along a secret weapon.

When I opened the door, I saw his cute little two years old cousin smiling so sweetly outside my house. My heart melted. That smart ass! Well, she was holding on to a gift his granny wanted to give me. It was so cute to receive it from her. When we were about to leave the house, Baobao let her carry Keke out. It was her favourite soft toy. She couldn’t stop playing with it. So Baobao promised to buy her one.

We went back to his house to meet up with his grandparents and aunt and we went to have lunch at ‘Dian Xiao Er’ with his mum at causeway point. After lunch, Baobao asked me to accompany his granny and his aunt to the cinema to buy movie tickets while he and his brother send his granddad home and at the same time get some jackets. They wanted to watch 2010 but the tickets for the time slot we wanted were sold out, so we ended up watching ‘Astro Boy’.

It was really nice! I cried when his dad killed him (but later revived him). And the robots were very adorable can??!! I love the part when the robot dog wrote, ‘He’s a robot’ and drew an arrow pointing to AstroBoy. It was hilarious. After watching the movie, we went buy the horse that his cousin wanted. Oh, I forgot to mention her name is Nicole. So after getting the soft toy, we stepped out of the shop to find that the rest were gone.

So we went to look for them. Stopped outside the puzzle shop and Baobao asked me to wait for him. I was holding on to Nicole and she was always so hyper. She walked towards ‘More than Words’ and I saw Baobao walked out from the shop. He pressed us to walk on but Nicole kept peeping at his back and Baobao was kind of like hiding from her. Then she exclaimed that she saw what he had done and when I turned to ask, Baobao shoved the little Eeyore that I was interested in before we went to the cinema, in my face. Then he childishly whined about Nicole’s ‘big mouth’ and she was giggling away. I love my Baobao so much.

We met up with the rest at the basement where they were eating mocha ice cream, and we got some too. Baobao wanted to ask about the wireless thing at singtel, but the queue was too long, so we decided to go home. Dropped by to visit the ‘strudel aunty’ and bought a strawberry strudel from her. Then we walked back to his house.

His mum had already cooked a sumptuous dinner and everyone ate happily. After dinner, Baobao and I went to meet up with Elaine and Meiting for supper, though we didn’t eat anything, but it was great to see them. Took the bus back to his house again and we collected all my teddies and went back to my house.

I shall upload the pictures tomorrow.
Now I have 2 new members in my family. =)