Friday, November 13, 2009

BABY LOVE


Randomness






Glass Menu with window-paint
Baobao's last test. =)


I had band yesterday and it was average. We tried the 'Big Band' stuff and it was not bad. After band, Baobao asked to meet up at Admiralty. He intended to give me a surprise by buying bubble tea. But in the end he spoilt it and we bought met at the bubble tea shop. Bought bubble tea and we went back to his place for dinner. Nasi Lemak special. Very nice. I like.

After dinner, we went back to my place to make the menu for his test the following day. Window paint requires half a day to dry so after we got the designs out by 3, we went to sleep. Woke up at 6 and started to do the final product. After that, Baobao went back home to bathe and prepare to book in.

I went back to sleep and woke up at 10am for school. I had band again today, it was sectionals. I was very tired and so were my lips. I couldn't reach the high notes. Sigh... Met up with Baobao at Yishun and he happily showed me that he had bought a new laptop. LOL!

We went to his place to take the food and went back to my place to eat as we set up his laptop. Baobao fell asleep after transferring DOTA in. Zzz... I only managed to wake him up at 1am just now. He's really such a love. Always had to starve and wait for me to come back from band then eat dinner together.

2 more days and its our time of the month again. LOL! I can't wait for that day to come. IT'S A SUNDAY! We can enjoy like mad lo! =)

Okay. I shall do my homework now.