Ate breakfast with Baobao and we went to his house to watch "'something' to the witch mountain". It's a movie starring 'The Rock' and he was so cute in the movie. And his muscles were total awesomeness can? Baobao asked me if he were to train until like that would I like it. Well, those muscles are for admiration purposes only. I prefer him to stay that way; his is perfect to me. LOL!
Anyway, after the movie we played DOTA for awhile and Baobao was seriously confusing me with so many things. Then Jeremy came it became even more conusing. Eugene came after that and we started playing mahjong.
It was very fun can??? No money played. So stress free. LOL! Then ahben came bringing us lemon bubble tea, they played with money included and seriously, it became so boring for me. The four of them were playing and I had nothing to do. I wanted to sleep Baobao also don't allow me to and kept getting me to play with him. But I have zero gambling luck. Getting my sleep disturbed seriously made me a little moody. But I learnt to tolerate and I think I'm getting better at it already.
Sometimes, some comments are best not to make.
Just smile it away.
They left in the evening and Baobao let me sleep while he plays DOTA. ZZZ... Went home at 10 plus and I still feel so sleepy. I have band tomorrow. OMG!!!!