Tuesday, August 18, 2009

TROUBLED

I finally realised and am convinced
that I really am supposed to be insignificantly living in this world.
I used to think that I am loved.
So loved.
And I can afford to be loved.
So loved.

But I was too full of myself.

I shouldn't ask for anything.
I shouldn't even expect anything.
This amount of love is enough from everyone.
I should stop expecting to be loved
and instead love everyone with all my heart.

------------------

Did I make the right decision?
Is that a dead end up ahead?
After knowing what a loser I am,
is it right to continue walking?

Should I stop already?
Maybe everything's too fast.

Do you see me
or do you just see what I am doing?

I lost all confidence.
I lost all will and determination.
I'm moving on with an empty soul and a broken heart.

--------------------------

This chance is not for you.
But for myself.