This morning he came to my house to wake me up, he sent me to YIO CHU KANG station before going back to his camp to get his stuff. What a happy morning. It has been so long since he accompanied me to school and I didn’t have to wait for him. LOL! Happiness!
School was horrible, so was my presentation. I swear there was an instant I zoned out, in between my presentation! How did I manage to do that? Seriously I was damn tired. But good thing Dr. Chia was in a good mood today. And he was concerned if I had any problem rushing the presentation as I was overseas before that. I could have said yes, then maybe he would give me more time. But it doesn’t matter anymore. I rushed out my stuff over the night already.
Anyway, Meilin came to NYP today and she smsed me. I went to Mac to meet her and her girlfriend during lunch time. Her girlfriend is in Nursing. I don’t know why but I was really excited seeing her. She’s still as rubbish as before. No chance. And she is still so small size. LOL!
Camped outside the lecture theatre with friends counting down until 1250pm, then we tapped our card and Deffany, Sangar and I left the school. LOL! WE PONNED CLASS. Really cannot la! Damn tired. I went home to sleep until 630pm, Baobao called me to wake me up.
I met up with him and the rest at the basketball court. We played a lot of matches. Today’s match was quite weird for me because got alot of people I don’t know. They are all quite good players too. So I was almost stone in the game.
After playing basketball, Chonglin, Eugene, Baobao and I went to eat my Favourite KFC!!!! Happiness!! They were crapping so much. Bought the 4pcs buddy meal with Eugene and it came with 3 spicy drumlets too. Really Spicy. LOL! I finished my drink. Baobao sent me home and accompanied me until Mummy, Daddy come back from Aunty’s place.
Such a sweetie pie.