I went over to his house in the evening to watch them play mah-jong. I was bored to death. Watch national day parade rebroadcast, and played Chonglin’s PSP. Finally they ended game at 8pm and he brought me to buy dinner while the rest of them went home.
Watched soccer match as we ate our dinner and he surely made the game damn funny. I mean his narrations were damn funny. His brother and I were laughing like mad can? After he was done with his meal, he fell asleep on the couch and his brother followed him into the dreamland not soon after
So I was left watching TV alone until 10 plus, his mum came back and woke his brother up. We continued watching magic show on channel U and after the show I am convinced that he is really very tired. So I pulled him into his room and tucked him into bed. Bid his mum goodbye and I walked home.
Isn’t it a good thing my house is just 10 blocks away? He can afford to fall asleep before I go home. Anyway I have got to be understanding. I know he had to wake up at 3am and started running his AHM thingy at 430am and play mah-jong until 8am and until dinner he hadn’t got any rest. So I’ll just let him sleep for today.
Tomorrow’s study group is cancelled. Apple messaged me to ask if I am going for Econs make up lecture tomorrow afternoon. The answer is no and she was surprised I made up my mind so fast. So is still indecisive about it. LOL! But it is definitely a no for me. I mean, travel all the way to freaking YIO CHU KANG just for a 2 hours or even less, lecture? NO WAY!
So tomorrow’s activity would be sleep until maybe he will contact me and we’ll meet up. Then I’ll meet up my trumpet section at Buona Vista, 730pm for XIAOLONGBAO session. LOL! =))