Saturday, August 1, 2009

Something?

Went to watch fireworks with
Elaine, TY, Meiting and Baobao and some of TY's friends.
It was beautiful.
Sian Yuting wasn't here.
Ate dinner at Lau Pat Sa.
Now my sore throat got worse.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I always feel that although i KNOW how things would be like.
But I still WON'T do anything about it
and let it GROW until it gets too hard to control.
But maybe it will get OLD and fade away soon enough too.
Just have to be a little more patient WITH all these
and YOU will see me at the end.

Everything probably didn't have to make sense at all.

I'm just finding my own troubles.
I feel like I'm digging my own grave.
I'm seriously asking for it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The band wanted our WMC shirt back so that they can do a new one.
So lame lo. LOL!
I'm going to sleep already.
Good nights everyone.