Monday, August 10, 2009

Smiles


Saturday


Saturday was a probably the happiest day since we last fought.
Dearest Michael got out of camp at 9am
after one whole friday of duty,
and called me up to meet him at his house.
He was already home when I reached his house,
then he got all whiny because I was so late.
But he was a real sweetheart the entire of Friday.

I had Bao meal the whole of Friday
and so I wanted to eat good food yesterday to make up for it.
Baobao suggested we go Northpoint
But we still called Meiting for suggestions.
We feel that she knows alot about food.
So she recommended we take bus 859 to SSC.
But before that, Baobao was too hungry
so he went to Civics to buy some Thai chicken to bite on.
Then we took the bus in search of good food.
However, we overshot our station
and alighted at Yishun bus interchange instead.

It didn't bothered us too much
because initially Baobao already wanted to go there.
So guess we were fated to visit Northpoint.
Went walking around to see what we could eat
and we settled ourselves with Japanese 'village'.
Ate omelette rice and it was good.
Love it!
After lunch, we went to walk around the mall.
Damn Northpoint expanded so much!
It was huge.

Done exploring the whole of Northpoint,
we decided to watch a movie.
Caught G.I.Joe The Rise of the Cobra.
It was rather lame, but the effects were good.
It adds to my impression of Western movies
to be increasingly focusing on the effects rather than the plot.

Well, I hate technological research on warheads.

Anyway, we stroll around Yishun for awhile
and decided to go Safra.
There was a sale going on over there
and we spent around 32 buck over there.
We bought a facial mask, some bottles of honey and a stone
HAHA!
A gratitude stone.
It is beautiful.

Went back to Baobao's house and waited for him to bathe
then we went back to my place and he waited for me to bathe.
After that we went to have our dinner at the coffee shop
and headed to Chonglin's house straight after that.
Baobao asked me to join him for Mahjong session
I felt so happy because rarely anyone would ask me to join them.
I was happy also because I got to play a full round of the game.
Before we went to Chonglin's house
Baobao warned me not to play with money involved
because I would lose badly to them and they won't give chance
but I know it would be no fun and excitement for them
so I decided to not make an exception for me in the game.

Well, I lost 5 bucks. LOL!
It was in the end accounted to Baobao instead.
So sorry. LOL!

By the end of the 1st set JinYeow already reached
so I quitted game
anyway, it seems like Im giving pressure to everyone
they didn't have as much fun playing with me
than playing without me
so I went to watch the dvd Baobao got from his campmate instead
but i knocked out after the 1st disc.
Slept until they were done playing
and it was already 7 plus in the morning.

So Baobao woke me up and we went back to his place.
Bought breakfast from Burger King
and we ate breakfast as we watch disc 2 at his house.
After disc 2 we couldn take it already
so we went to sleep.
We coudn't get a good sleep because our phones kept ringing.
I almost lost my temper and wanted to smash my phones on the walls.
I think I was really too tired already.

Slept till 6 plus, BaoBao and I went to Vista point to get our dinner.
Went to get bubbletea and we met Baobao's friend.
He treated us to the bubbleteas. Happiness.
Rushed back home to catch National Day Parade
Baobao was seriously a show spoiler lah!
Such a festive performance he could make a joke out of it
and kept disturbing me
Then his brother too was laughing at him or rather us.

Watched Singapore Idol and hell it was funny shit
but seriously I don't think Singapore Idol audition edits
should even be broadcasted.
Firstly, it's not funny neither is it entertaining
and it just digust me to the max that people try so hard
to get even the slightest attention of the world.

After American Idol was the SPARTAN movie.
I couldn't believe it could get broadcasted on TV.
LOL!
But they censored quite abit
it was a good show. =)

I've been a bad girl lately.
I think I should stop my nonsense and stay home
to accompany my daddy and mummy already.