Monday, August 31, 2009

Pulau Ubin


Went to Pulau Ubin with my darling Baobao and my 2 sisters, Meiting and Elaine plus Elaine's boyfriend and his 3 other friends whom I forgotten their name already. LOL!


Journey to Ubin



Baobao woke me up at 7 plus and I went to his house at 9 plus to make our 爱心早餐. Was supposed to do it at home, but when I was done bathing and wanted to start taking out the ingredients, I found out that there was no egg left. So I messaged Baobao saying "NO EGGS!" and he called me to go his house do.

Almost screwed up the Egg Mayo because we miscalculated and added too much mayonnaise. LOL! But good thing we managed to save it by boiling one more egg. Baobao cooked French toast and it was really nice can? Seriously defeated. Laugh out loud. When we were done it was just nice about time for us to leave the house.

We planned to meet at Tanah Merah train station. So when Baobao and I arrived at the station, we were checking the location of the station. During then, the train to Jurong arrived and yet probably I hadn't fully woken up yet, I was oblivious to the train and was still getting confused at the map. When the train left, Baobao looked at me with intense sianification and I realised we just missed our train.

No choice left, we stood all the way to cityhall and to our meeting venue. LOL! Poor Baobao. Reach the station but we still had to wait for 2 more guys who were so freaking late. When all had gathered, it was pouring like mad already. But we still insisted on going to Pulau Ubin.

Took bus number 2 and we arrived at Changi Village. Ate breakfast while waiting for the rain to subside, however, it just gets heavier. Waited for the boat man to accumulate 12 people before we depart from the terminal which was just a short distance away from the coffeeshop.



PuLau Ubin



When we arrived at Pulau Ubin finally, it was raining quite heavily. So we went to look for a place to have our lunch. Got into a rundown mini coffeshop and can you believe it? We waited for almot an hour for our food to be served. And they were served with an interval of at least 10 minutes between the dishes. Freaking slow can? And the food taste damn bad.

After we ate, we disregarded the rain and decided to rent bikes to start our excursion. Meiting and Elaine, and Baobao and I rented the 2man bikes. LOL! Damn funny when we rode it. It was fun, but provided both people are able to synchronize their footwork. Got quite a few scratches due to Baobao's mischief. But its okay, he did a good enough job taking care of me already. =)

Rode through mud and sand and 3 quarter of Pulau Ubin and we took quite a number of pictures. Come to think of it, rain actually somehow made the whole thing romantic for couples. LOL! Still we are not spared from the stinging of those damn mosquitoes.


I'll upload the pictures when I get them from Elaine and her boyfriend. =)

------------------------------------------------------

This is well dedicated to my beloved Michael Baobao.


My Love



Thank you so much for giving me such a wonderful time today. I was afraid that going to places like this will bore you to death. But despite the rain and I know you're quite sianified by it, still you showed enthusiasm throughout the whole trip and kept me really safe and entertained.

Thanks so much for your effort in making the French toast that especially Meiting loved so much and kept asking for more, even the dogs loved it. Thanks for the so much effort in riding the bike and steering at the front while having to constantly be concerned about my safety. Not forgetting the slopes and hills, thanks for letting it be possible. I would have given up trying if it was me alone. Thanks for being there when I was feeling sick. Thanks for taking retarded photograpghs with me. Thanks for making me smile throughout the whole horrible trip.

And most importantly, thanks for upholding my trust for you. I'm so proud of your perseverence today. Despite your urge but you survived! The whole day from morning till the time you sleep just now, you didn't smoke. I witnessed it myself. I feel good. =)


I love you so much Baobao!
You're the best. =)