I had a bad morning.
Took the bus and i forgot my card no money.
So the driver demanded a dollar cash from me.
BUT I DON'T HAVE!
So I went around the bus asking for a 2 bucks change from the rest of the passengers.
Nobody had it though.
Freaking suay can??
But good thing I met a kind malay guy
and he gave me a dollar.
Such an angelic soul.
Hope everything goes best for him. =)
So was falling asleep on the way to school.
Train was exceptionally crowded today.
I feel so claustrophobic.
POM class venue was mixed up.
and we had classmates all over the different tutorial rooms.
It was supposed to be at B308
but Ken2 told us it was D308.
But it was occupied.
Then we had to find other places to be at.
Good thing I went to the wrongfully right room
which was D516.
Mr Michael was late again.
But who care seriously,
we know his pattern already and thus,
most of us happily be late too.
ANYWAY, Today's the last day of SCHOOL!!
WHOOT!!
Then its gonna be a week of study break
then 4 days of exam
AND 1 and a half MONTHS OF VACATION~~
WHOOT!!
-----------------------------------------
ALL the BEST to EUGENE for his exam today. =))
-----------------------------------------