It's not what I intended to be.
But I can't help it...
I guess I'm just born with it.
Finally today is the last day of exam.
But I don't feel at all happy.
Because, so many things are happening.
And so many problems unsolved.
And rain...
I can't seem to reach out to anybody recently.
Not even ..
I don't know what's wrong.
Are we losing it already?
It takes alot to be a human.
But I guess I'm still being non-existent.
Someone no one will notice even when I'm just right in front.
Even though my heart and mind is so transparent
yet no one reads it.
Because I'm a weakling.
And I'm easy to pick on.
Because I have no defense.
And I am not a friend material.
I'm a friend service.
I am whom people will pick on when they're too bored
And will complain when I'm not too responsive.
I'm not valued and can never ask to be
I know why all these are happening.
It's because I'm a weakling.
I can't defend myself when people are offensive towards me
The more Im threatened, the more I want to hide.
I'm too afraid of conflicts.
I don't want to be involve in any.
Even if it's going to cost me the whole world.
I rather not be in a conflict.
So many things are happening.
And all I can do is ask
"Why me?"
.
.
.
.
.
Can't anyone see I'm already trying so hard?
Why am I being put into difficult situation everytime?
Why nobody can understand me?
Why nobody trusts me?