Saturday, July 4, 2009

Still trying

Sinfonique was cancelled so last minute because of H1H1 case.
Such a pity.
And I was so eager to perform again.
What a disappointment.

Sent a message out to all my friends that I had called.
But there was some typo error because of the dictionary system that I'm using.

"My concert on the tenth was cancelled because me H1N1"

It was supposed to be 'because OF H1N1'
So a few of them got quite a scare
especially my parents.

I was playing basketball and when I went to check on my phone
I got 5 missed calls and 3 messages from my parents.
HAHA!!!
I love my parents so much.
They are so adorable.
Well, I did called them back to make things clear.

I HAVE NO H1N1 OKAYS??
NYP BAND is HOLY-IMMUNE TO H1N1
just like my band mate said.

So band practice is back to usual.
Sianified... -___-"


Back? Or Not

Basketball session which was fun and saddening for me,
because of some reasons.
After playing, Baobao brought me to eat my favourite KFC again.
We almost had an arguement again,
but this time we know how to be reasonable.
But I still got Baobao to pamper me once more..
Hee~ I just love it this way.

We went to my house after dinner to pack my clothes
then we went back to Baobao's place.
After bathing and setting up the room,
Eugene, Chonglin and GuoHao came.
Then they started playing mahjong while I watch PS. I Love You.
I can't help crying at this movie.
The husband was so sweet.

I quite agree with one thing that Holly said:
'Women don't really know what they want."
That's why we always seem difficult to figure out.

But she's one hell lucky women
to have so much love and support from her friends and family
And her husband.
Funny ending though.

After watching movie, I don't know what to do already.
So I was messing around with everything I could get my hands on.
Until around 4 plus in the morning.
Then I just thought I might as well sleep.
Although truthfully, I wan't tired at all.
And it was too noisy, IMPOSSIBLE to sleep.

Everyone went off at 7am
and Baobao sent me home at 730am
then he rushed back to his camp.