Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It can't be any better already

Not wishing for anything anymore.
I don't have a genie.
I ain't got a fairy.
Those sweets and candies are beyond my reach.
Dreams of clouds and sunshine never appear anymore.

No more living in my own world.
I don't have a world anymore.
My space is so invaded by other people's ideas.

------------------------------------------------

I really am sick.
Was sneezing so much and I looked so horrible
Nose was dripping water nonstop.
I wanted to faint so much.

Was supposed to meet Jerome for lunch at Bishan
but he told me he was at AMK already when I just boarded the train.
So we met at AMK hub.
But I was really very weak already.
So I took 169 back to woodlands and he went off to fetch Gina.
I fell asleep immediately when I sat down in the bus.
Woke up around republic poly,
I slept for so long. Gosh...

Changed to bus 901 and I was trying so hard to stay awake.
Finally when I reached home
I immediately fell onto my bed.
Woke up at 7 plus and ..
Unhappy..
Rejection again.
Even in my body.
I vomited twice.

I was so depressed.
I needed to think.
So I got out of house.
Not knowing where I'm going to go.
I just start walking and keep on walking.
I walked for 3 hours.
From my house to sports complex to republic poly
to industrial park to 768 to admiralty
to 888 to 515 coffee shop.
As I walk my head gets heavier.

It was a weird night.
I didn't know woodlands has so many weird people.
In this 3 hours,
2 guys attempted to approach me and asked if we could be friends.
near 768 and 888.
I might not be in the right mind.
I just turned and looked at them with my depressed expression,
said cannot and I walked on.

Packet my dinner and I went up to the carpark to eat.
It's nice eating in the wind.
It felt like a load off my chest being in the wind.
The night is calm.

since willingness to give is getting lesser.
so will not expect any more
I will just stay as what was asked of me.