Monday, July 6, 2009

DONE

Just done doing my research for my informative speech on Thursday.
Just 4 hours of researching and I learnt so much about men and women.
Oh, I forgot to mention.

I'm doing a speech on:
"The differences in male and female communication."

Yes, sounds difficult I know.
I don't even know why the hell I chose this topic.
Maybe because it looked juicy to me.

But oh well, I found quite alot of information.
Now I just have to find a way to collate my resources into a 5- 6 minutes speech.
LOL!
Nevermind, I'll do it slowly.

Sigh...
It's the start of curriculum again tomorrow.
I've been missing in action for a week.
Not really missing,
but I just couldnt be bothered to attend E-learning.'
So I guess, no more 100% attendance already.

Screw E learning.
So horribly lame.
Having tutorials on emails,
sending homework here and there and everywhere.
It totally senseless to me.

Sigh, I miss Junior College.
And my Innova friends.
Class 0743A and 0843A...
Wonder how are they coping with their A levels.
Must be damn busy now.

Maybe I shall blog about JC and POLY tomorrow.
=)
I need to sleep now.
Tata~
ZZZZZZZZZZZZ