OH MY SHIT!!!
I couldn't log on to my laptop. I COULDN'T FREAKING LOGON!! Just what the hell wrong is with my laptop?? Total frustration. Help!! I need help~
sad sad sad...
MOVIE
Went to borrow DVDs from GuoHao last night with Baobao after I came back from band. Then we bought dinner or rather supper from 888 back to Baobao's house to eat. We watched Journey to the center of the Earth first. Damn it was lame. Then we watched Chocolate and I was really impressed with the girl's martial arts ability. They fought for real. And just filming this movie, there was a high number of casualties. LOL!
Neck breakers, bleeding heads, cuts, bruises, swells, what have you.. I salute these people, especially the stuntmen.
After watching the second movie I couldn't take it anymore and we went to sleep. Woke up early in the morning at 8 plus to continue our movie marathon. The Game Plan was hell funny. I couldn't stop laughing at the 'freakishly large man'. But he was sweet and I LOVE the little girl. She's fantastic. "Stupid is a mean word."
Lastly Hellboy2 was average. No comments. (khhhhhhh....)
After watching all our movies, we went to marsiling to eat breakfast. I had spaghetti. Yeah, and that's it, NO MORE! -__-" After having a few bites of Baobao's noodles, I totally have no appetite for my "urghguggle" *shivers* chicken mushroom cream spaghetti. But I managed to overcome and somehow completed a 85%. Had beancurd before we went back to his place to clean his room as his mum instructed. His room was a preview of the aftermath of WW3.
I had a splitting head and so Baobao gave me some panadols. Then he went to bathe before he was going to send me home. I swear it was the panadols! I slept almost instantly when I sat on the couch to wait for him. Sweet Baobao didn't wake me up until 6 plus when we were about to play basketball.
As I was waking, a sudden intrusion of loud noises and flashes came over me. Like a knockback into reality from my dreams. His brother was watching "Journey to the lame place" and the stereo was blasting like nobody's business. I still couldn't believe I actually slept through all these nonsense. I'M A PROFESSIONAL SLEEPER~!
BASKETBALL
Anyways, went home to bathe first before going down to play basketball. Baobao was like HELLBOY. Causing destruction everywhere he goes. His place was already at war, and yet he still want to tear down my apartment. Throwing my teddies everywhere and running around the house and knocking down my electronic fan. -__-" This guy is unstoppable.
(p.s.: the above scenerio was slightly exaggerated)
Mummy made us dumpling and after eating, we went to meet the rest at the basketball court. Then in the lift, Baobao purposely took out a picture of us he STOLE from my bed. LOL! Such an adorable sweetheart. Sometimes I really can't stand his cuteness.
When we reached the court, they started playing full court and I just sat out to watch. Full court match is a big NONO for me. LOL! Then after 2 matches of full court, we played half court throughout. It was very fun. It has been so long time since I had so much fun already. After lights out, I asked Andy to play one on one with me.
(I promised Andy to be nice on him on this post.)
We played 2 rounds and the score was 7-2 and 5-4. LOL! Erm... Not going to say who won though it is pretty obvious, since 'I' am so happy that 'I' blogged it out. But nope, still not going to say who won here. *smile* Still, I know he was not playing seriously with me. It's just a fun play. I LOVE to play with Andy. He's the only one that would entertain me like this.
Knowing that I won, GuoHao also want to challenge me too. But Baobao was 'famished' (quote from him), so I made it a quick game. Just one 3 pointer. And er-hem, similarly 'I' won't say who won in this challenge. Nonetheless, I had alot of fun.
Had KFC after perspiring so much. GuoHao didn't join us. He had to go back to April. (And so Michael moved on with May).. Okays, not funny.
Shared a 2 piece chicken meal with Baobao and Andy ate his fish burger. I'm still trying to get Andy to go to the 'merry-go-round' with me and Baobao. LOL! He's always disturbing me and refusing to go. It's okay. I will keep trying.
I WON'T GIVE UP, ANDY!