Went over to Baobao's place to meet him before going to causeway point for lunch/dinner. After eating Mac, we went to check out the cold storage japanese snacks sales. Bought a kinder-surprise-like choco egg and marshmallows. LOL! Happiness.
Was suppose to meet JiaJia at her company at 7pm. So since there was so much time to spare, we explored Tom & Stephanie, then Baobao went for a haircut. He claimed that the hairdresser liked him. What-ever~ Showoff. LOL!
He pulled me over to the funfair to ride the bumper car. It was my FIRST TIME!!!! Oh my gosh, I know I sound so noob. But yes! My FIRST TIME risding the bumper car! And THE LAST TOO!! It was horrible. Too much excitement for me. We played with 2 sisters. And they were professional bumpers. Gosh! I almost flew of each time they bang into me. -__-" Freak.
Took the train at 7 sharp to Aljunied. Jiajia was very late. She came when the guy was almost done with his 'speech'. It wasn't any fun. Nothing to share about this talk. So yeah, stayed there for an hour or 2 and we left the building.
Saw alot of durian stalls and we bought some durians home. Wanted to see some prostitutes but Baobao say the police raid the place too often, there wouldn't be anymore to see.
So we went to walked the night market there and we chanced upon a china guy drawing at a corner. It wasn't many people at first and we were just admiring the works of the china guy. Damn he was SO good. I shall post the pictures tomorrow when I go Baobao's house to take the picture. He asked the China man to draw his name AND IT WAS FREAKING NICE!!!!!!!!
I'm going back there tomorrow to have my name drawn by him.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I guess my patience for certain stuff getting shorter.
Or is it my mensus?
I'm getting upset so frequently nowadays.