Monday, June 22, 2009

CHANNELS

Just done with my Internet Web Research Project and now I'm all alone in this noisy Lab. Sigh, Baobao is having fun with the others at the LAN shop. How I wish I could enjoy like him too.

Starving yet I'm lazy to get my butt off the chair to get something to eat.

I feel like skipping band today. I didn't sleep last night. Actually I slept for less than 2 hours. But for a swine like me I need to sleep alot alot! Just like one of my friend says, I practically hibernate everyday.

It's so frustrating, I can't skip band!! Competition's coming and concert's coming too. Argh, 10th July. I don't even know if I have any friends I could call to come watch me perform. Suddenly I feel so lonely.

She's misunderstanding me. It's just her that I couldn't talk to. And it's not that I didn't want to. I tried to wish her good luck on her big day. BUT the message didn't reach her. It was 2 days later that my phone suddenly alert me that message was not sent. I was so disappointed with myself. And I was so happy that I made my step.

It's seriously frustrating. And now she thinks I'm a bitch. Sigh... I can't do he right thing. Everything's so wrong for me. EVERYTHING.

Left my keys in the keyhole of my house door the whole night. I DID IT AGAIN!!! I don't know what's wrong with me. It's as though I have some goldfish memory. I can't stop doing the wrong things.

Moody~