I want to strangle her!!!!!
I'm so depressed and stressed now.
SAD!!!!
Thought we finished our project early and we could enjoy our holidays.
But yesterday they asked us to email our project to our tutor,
my laptop had error and I couldn't log on.
Then I had to trouble Serene to send for me.
BUT this morning came the bad news.
My part was done wrongly. TOTALLY WRONG!!!
And I had to finish by 4pm.
FREAK HER LAH!!!
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE??
Firstly, I woke up at 130pm. So that left me with 2 and a half hours to complete.
Secondly, the online research resources are only available in school. By the time I reached school and start researching, how much time do I have left? Provided I am even able to find a place in the always fully occupied computer lab.
Thirdly, Ms GLORIA CHAN SUCKS!!! She email us this last minute. HOW TO FINISH?? IT'S NOT POSSIBLE unless I can stop time. SHE'S JUST SO SCREWED UP.
LOUSY!!!!
And now, I caused my group to have 5 marks deducted from us.
I'm a sinner. =((
So sorry to Yihuan and Serene.
Urghh, my mood is way to the bottom already. WAY DOWN TO THE BOTTOM. I just feel like writing this whole post in big caps. SERIOUSLY!!! Frustrated with myself so much. Freak Internet web module. USELESS!!!
Ask that old witch to go screw herself!