Thursday, May 14, 2009

TOP C note as easy as ABC

Stupid Eugene, so brainless. LOL! Already told him I end school and going home at 3pm, he still went to look for Andy to play freaking PSP.. Irritating. Before that he still dare to tell me he's eating my favourite chicken wings. NEVER SHARE LO. STINGY~

I was quite suay today and everyone around me also suay together. Poor Yi Huan, I dropped my papaya milk on the floor and it splashed on her pants and shoes. But she's damn nice lah. She didn't make any fuss out of it. LOL! I felt so guilty.

I'm so terribly sorry Yi Huan.

Went home to sleep after school and Baobao called me at 5pm to wake me up. I was really tired, too tired that I couldn't really understand what he was saying, and I was just like, "uh, mm, huh~orh etc..." I could pay much attention. I cold only vaguely remember him telling me not to go school, then he hung up, hoping I would go back to sleep. But I need to go band! And my conscience doesn't let me sleep well, so I still got up and went to school.

Good thing I went for band, because the new tutor, Mr Yap, taught us alot of things. He was damn funny, and I really like him and admire him. Damn good trumpet player. He can just easily reach the notes above. Shit man! He wasn't at all intimidating and he was very patient. He was really encouraging too and that made me really want to try harder and eager to learn. Haven't enjoyed playing my imstrument for so long already. One thing that makes me feel really good is that he calls me 'May May'. Like as if calling a pet name. He gave everyone of us one nickname. And just like any pet would when they heard their name being called, they get really attentive and excited. Me too.

Now I'm back home and feeling really tired. I'll quickly finish my stats tutorial and shall go to sleep.

Counting down right now. =)