Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MY COMMENTS

"Crush never last.
Besides, he already has got a girlfriend.
Get on with your life.

I never believed that you'll wait for him forever.
Relationships require time and effort and frequent contact to keep it going.
But eventually you're going to meet new people, new friends, new guys.
Then you're going to spend time with them.
And soon, you're grow new interest in your new friends and you're probably going to have a crush on one or 2 of them.

So come on, forget about him already.
Don't make promises you can't keep.
And don't make it sound like you can wait for eternity.
Don't let these promises pin yourself down.
Not in the context of you restricting yourself to him only.
But rather, in the context of if in any situation you really found anyone new,

YOU'RE A REAL BITCH !!

Because you promised to wait and you made it sound like you're really going to wait.
So I reinforce my statement again.
Don't make promises you can't keep.

I'm just saying nicely as a passer-by.
I don't want to see my friend so buderned by your emotional complexity.
But friendship is forever isn't it?
It's not that bad still being friends right?"

Nothing, just want to get some thoughts outta my mind. Is this what poly is about? Finding boyfriends, girlfriends, getting all nerved up with your crush. So sianified being cast in this kind of environment. And I thought nothing can be worse than innova JC. Now how I wished I could get back to IJC seriously. 

By the way, what a surprise to receive a message from Benny. He saw me in the train while coming up from the escalator. LOL! And as usual, he was late for school. Talking about school, school sucks today.

And now, I'm waiting for Frisbee to start. I'm damn bored. I posted "I'm so bored in facebook", I didn't expect quite a few people to comment on it. LOL! So funny. And they were giving me suggestion on what I could do.

Serious Sianification. (This is alliteration)